- DelphX Capital Markets has appointed Anne Connelly to its Strategic Advisory Committee
- Anne, a blockchain industry expert, is Faculty at Singularity University in Silicon Valley and at Boston University’s Questrom School of Business
- Anne has a Bachelor of Life Sciences from Queen’s University and an MBA from McMaster University
- Anne was named one of the Fifty Most Inspirational Women in Technology in Canada by the CBC
- DelphX CEO Patrick Wood remarked that having a blockchain industry expert like Anne on our advisory board is a big win for the company
- DelphX is a technology and financial services company
- DelphX Capital Markets Inc. (DELX) is unchanged, trading at C$0.09 per share at 10:30 am ET
DelphX Capital Markets (DELX) has appointed blockchain industry expert Anne Connelly to its Strategic Advisory Committee.
Anne is Faculty at Singularity University in Silicon Valley and at Boston University’s Questrom School of Business.
She has been an active part of the global blockchain community since 2012 and is the co-author of “Bitcoin and the Future of Fundraising”.
Anne has a Bachelor of Life Sciences from Queen’s University, an MBA from McMaster University, and is certified in Disruptive Strategy from Harvard Business School.
She was honoured as one of CBC’s 12 Young Leaders Changing Canada and one of the Fifty Most Inspirational Women in Technology in Canada.
“As has always been a goal for the company, the incorporation of our proprietary structured products onto an alternative trading system will allow both dealers and buy-side a platform for easy access.
This platform will be a regulated exchange for CPO and CRN, and blockchain technology is an ideal foundation, allowing great transparency, immutability and ease of user experience,” said DelphX CEO Patrick Wood.
“Having a blockchain industry expert like Anne on our advisory board is a big win for the company as her experience and intellectual contribution to our development will be on point with the latest technology within the blockchain community.”
The Board of Directors has approved the grant of 19,000 stock options to an eligible participant under its stock option plan. The options vest immediately and are exercisable for common shares of DelphX at $0.15 per common share.
DelphX is a technology and financial services company focused on bringing new and exciting alternatives to structured product and credit markets.