The Alarming New Normal
Conditions in the fixed income market have deteriorated since 2007. Primary dealer inventories of U.S. corporate bonds have dropped significantly, while the volume of outstanding issues has continued to increase to record levels. That’s having a significant impact on liquidity.
At the heart of the problem, regulation and capital constraints have materially reduced the ability of dealers to hold inventory, draining their capacity to provide capital-based liquidity. This problem is compounded by the logistical limitations of traditional voice-based trading.
For investors, these limitations, coupled with the lack of a market-wide price-discovery resource, make it nearly impossible to definitively demonstrate best execution for fixed income transactions. And, they hamper the ability of dealers to efficiently intermediate liquidity by pairing customer transactions with other OTC trades.
In short, buy-side and sell-side firms need a credit market facility that:
- Provides a more efficient and less costly way of interacting.
- Seamlessly automates their current trading processes.
- Maintains, enhances and expands their market relationships.
- Restores and promotes sustainable, on-demand liquidity.
The DelphX Difference
Guided by extensive input gathered from buy-side and sell-side market participants, DelphX has designed the first confidential network for direct negotiation of corporate bonds and other fixed income securities transactions in the OTC market. Through its confidential query, quote, RFQ, instant messaging and other recipient-specific communication features and options:
- Investors gain access to market-wide price transparency and competing counterparty quotes, intuitive trading tools, definitive best execution analytics and lower transaction costs.
- Dealers and other market makers gain access to the liquidity incentives and inventory resources they require to provide deep, on-demand liquidity.
DelphX delivers these features through two symbiotic utilities: the DelphX ATS, a digital OTC negotiation and communication network, and MAV≡n, a dynamic source of continuously updating benchmark pricing for liquid and illiquid fixed income securities integrated within the DelphX ATS.
- Simultaneous one-to-one, one-to-selected and one-to-all recipient-specific communication of confidential queries, quotations, RFQs and instant digital messages among market makers and takers.
- Definitive investor-specific best execution compliance services and documentation.
- Caching of deployable inventory supply and capacity held by investors for use by market makers in intermediating resilient OTC liquidity.
- No transaction fees to market/price makers
Learn More about the DelphX ATS
MAV≡n Benchmark Pricing
- Proprietary pricing utility that continuously forecasts the price at which each tracked security would currently trade, and records the historical accuracy of all prior forecasts at the time of each trade.
- Benchmark valuations and indexes uniquely informed by all dealer quotes pending in the centralized private books of all DelphX subscribers.
Learn More about MAV≡n Benchmark Pricing
DelphX Ownership Opportunity
DelphX is currently offering a $10MM equity investment opportunity in DelphX Corporation.
For more information, contact email@example.com
What the Buy-side is Saying
On behalf of DelphX, Greenwich Associates interviewed 58 institutional corporate bond investors located in the U.S. and Europe regarding their assessment of corporate bond liquidity, the market's evolution and new technology solutions.
Read Their Findings
What the Sell-side is Saying
Greenwich Associates also interviewed most of the top 20 corporate bond dealers to determine which features of an electronic maker/taker communication network they would find most appealing.
Read Their Findings
Request a Demo
Request a live demonstration of the DelphX platform and learn more about how its innovative features can benefit your firm.
Request a Demo